November 28, 2010

Christmas Decorations Are Up

I can't believe it's time to be putting up all the Christmas decorations.
But, that time is here. The kids were so excited to get everything out.
Now, our house is all decked out and we even have Josh Groban's Christmas CD playing.
'Tis the season!

My MIL got me this nativity this year. All the girls got one. We each had to paint it and then she took them all to get fired. I just wanted mine white and it turned out just the way I wanted. I've really been wanting a nice nativity for a long time, and now I have one!!

I made these cute Christmas trees this weekend with my in-laws. I love them. They are similar to the pumpkins we made during witches weekend. I love crafting with them, they always have such cute ideas. So, the pumpkins are put away and the trees are out!

2 comments:

Lana said...

those are adorable trees!

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Cute trees! All of you need to spread the craftiness this way....us Rowberry Girls didn't do anything :( I tried.