September 8, 2008

Sidney Jo

This is my SIL Brenda who let me go to the hospital when she had her baby. I was SO excited. I've been to one previous birth, but didn't really get to see the entire delivery. So, to be able to see this one was amazing. I've always been very interested in the whole birthing experience. I think the whole thing is such a miracle.
This is sweet little Sydney Jo, who came into the world at 9:10 last night, weighing 6 lb. 15 oz. and was 20 inches long. She is such a cutie, and looks like her sister. She has 3 older sisters, and 1 older brother who are all going to love her so much.

Proud mom, sweet little baby, and excited aunt!

This was such an amazing experience for me. I'm so glad that Brenda let me come and witness the miracle of life. There is nothing like it.

12 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

amazing, isn't it?!?! congrats auntie.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I bet you were so helpful to have there, what a cool experience!

Cheri said...

What a beautiful baby. I've always wanted to witness a birth too- it is a miracle!
Congratulation to you and your whole family!

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

Congrats to the family!! 18 gkids for Pam we can't believe it!

Suzanne said...

How fun to be there! And what a sweet little baby! She seems like the perfect size! :)

Lisa M. said...

It really is a journey isn't it. I am so glad things went well, and the pictures are beautiful.

Rowberry Family said...

Wow! What an amazing experience you were able to have! SHe is a beautiful little girl!

Chelsey said...

What a special experience to have been a part of. Sweet little baby!

Yvonne said...

How wonderful to be able to be there with her.

I agree that there is nothing quite like it.

Amanda said...

How fun!!!!! I saw my nephew be born, it was amazing!!!!

Thanks for posting pictures, it is nice to see pictures when we can't be there!!!!

She's a cutie! Kiss her for me!

Lei said...

Sounds like you would make a great doula! I look forward to getting to see a birth, my SIL is moving here in the Spring and I've wlaready warned her about my intrusion. Lol.

Saedi said...

That is so awesome! I'm so glad that they're both doing good. You're such a great Sister in Law!