September 6, 2008

Cold Stone Girls Night

My cute friend Denice called last week and asked if I wanted to go out to ice cream with her. I of course said yes because I can never pass up a chance to get some ice cream!! Well, it didn't end up working for that night, but we finally went last night. Two of our other friends' April and Lena came along too. I LOVE Cold Stone! It is so yummy! We had fun hanging out and enjoying our treats without little ones crawling all over us. It was a nice break. Yeah for good friends and yummy treats!

10 comments:

Cheri said...

What a perfect night out with friends!

Lana said...

how weird to see you guys all in sweaters! How fun though, if I lived there could I borrow one of your cute sweaters and go too?

Mikelene said...

Ok, so my first thought was: "Sweater? You're alll wearing SWEATERS?" It is so flippin hot here. I cannot wait to be able to wear a sweater! I'd even settle for wearing jeans w/o sweating. :)

Cold Stone is yum. My girls & I love it!! What a fun night out with friends.

Rowberry Family said...

so funny that everyone noticed that you all were wearing sweaters! Thats cause it gets cold in that place and the Ice cream makes ya colder!

Hurray for great friends and food!

Unknown said...

aw, its good to see familiar faces! looks like you guys had fun =)

Yvonne said...

I'm sitting here in California dying in the heat and you're in sweaters!!!!

I remember being there at Cold Stone just a few months ago.

Yum!!!

Shortcake and Company said...

That is a happy moment for sure. Nothing beats good friends, good food and no kiddos--just for a little while at least. You look fab, girl!

April said...

Your blog is so cute! I'm still trying to figure it all out. I love you picture of your kids feet, that is so adorable!

Gabriela said...

So fun! I love Cold Stone too-who doesn't? That stuff is so good.
(those croissantsts from your previous post look pretty good as well!)

allison nadauld said...

Seriously, one hot Mama! Love the sweater. It does look like you need some "soup and ca-ra-cka" with that cold ice cream. It's always fun to read your darling posts.
Allison