September 10, 2008

My Two Little Friends

These are my friends' kids, Sammy and Avery. I love them to pieces. They are such cuties. I'm not sure why, but they always want to come play at my house, even if my own kids aren't there. And of course, I'm kind of a sucker and always let them. Who could say no to these two cute faces? The other day we had both their families over, and they came out with lipstick all over their face. They thought they were so cute, and so did we. I had to get a picture!

8 comments:

Chelsey said...

Silly kids, what would we laugh at without kids in our lives?

Rowberry Family said...

They are SO CUTE!

Cheri said...

They are adorable and they sure do have mischief written all over their faces!

I have a good life said...

They are so very cute! :) It is true...who could resist them?

Yvonne said...

I know I wouldn't have been able to resist ; )

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

They are cute and this just solidifies how nice you are. . .I bet the part you left out was that they also wiped their creation off on your best towel, rolled all the lipstick all the way up and then smashed the lid on TIGHT and then "accidentally" kissed your mirrors and then the wall, for good measure.

Company EIGHT said...

They are adorable! I don't think I could say no either!

Unknown said...

awe i remember those two!!! boy have they changed!