March 5, 2007

Zipper Sisterz


I'm not sure where this started, but I know it started way before I married DH. My MIL and her sister are hilarious together. I think one time when they were at a family gathering they started singing and used their zippers as the "music". So, now every time they are together we request a performance. A couple of years ago we all made them these shirts so they would have a costume. They just have a zipper sewn to the front and some rainbow ric rac around the collar. They wear big huge sunglasses, and then they added the lovely hair ensemble. The song they sang was "When the Saints Come Marching In." The kids were all cracking up and had a great time watching their grandmas be silly together.
We had a dinner Saturday night because some of our relatives from Idaho were down for the weekend. It's always so fun to see them and we always have a great time together. We had Mexican Night, and all the food was fab!! We sure know how to eat good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! What a duo!

Unknown said...

Disturbing. Simply disturbing. At least you don't play bum darts, definitey a low-light in my family's list of activities over the years....

Suzanne said...

What a fun family you have! Mexican food is yummy. I'm glad you had a good time together! :)