February 17, 2007

A-Z MeMe

I'm participating in the A to Z Meme from Millie's blog. So here we go...

ACCENT: Western, I guess
BIBLE BOOK THAT I LIKE: Not sure. I guess I read the Book of Mormon much more than I do the Bible
CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Laundry
DOG OR CAT: Neither, but I’m sure we’ll have a dog someday because my hubby and kids really want one.
ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: Computer/Internet, T.V., cell phone, CD player, DVD player.
FAVORITE COLOGNE: For my hubby I love Cool Water and Eternity
GOLD OR SILVER: I love silver. My wedding ring is gold, but I've thought about dipping it because everything else I have is silver.
HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: A red purse that DH got me for Christmas
INSOMNIA: Occasionally, if I’m really anxious about something or excited for something like going on vacation or Christmas
JOB TITLE: Homemaker
KIDS: 2 boys, 8 & 5; and 2 girls, 7 & 4
LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: 4 bedroom, 3 bath house
MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: I'm not really sure. I think I have a lot of energy and always try to be positive.
NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: I liked the taste of chalk. Gross I know, but I then learned that I was severely anemic and I guess the two are tied together.
OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS: Once when I was in highschool I was hospitalized for 4 days due to an allergic reaction to some medicine and then some other problems that they found while I was there. 4 times for each of the births of my children. Four more days after I had my hysterectomy. I also stayed in the hospital overnight when J was there with RSV. I'd much rather be the patient than watch one of my children in pain and being sick. I've also had several outpatient hospital experiences.
PHOBIAS: Not sure. I don't love spiders or heights, but I don't think either of them would completely freak me out.
QUOTE: "If you can't stand for something, kneel." (Don't know who it's by)
RELIGION: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon)
SIBLINGS: I’m the 4th of 8 kids. I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers.
TIME I WAKE UP: 7ish. Except on Saturdays when I try to sleep in if the kids are being good.
UNUSUAL TALENT OR SKILL: I remember phone numbers and birthdays really well. I can touch my tongue to my nose. I used to be able to lay on my stomach and take a hat off my head with my feet. I'm not sure if I can still do it, but I think I'll try.
VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: Lima Beans, So GROSS!
WORST HABIT: Being very critical on myself.
X-RAYS: Regular dental x-rays. MRI's and CT's, more than I'd like to admit. Series of what seemed like a hundred x-rays after my accident.
YUMMY STUFF I COOK: Lettuce wraps, fresh salsa, cream puff dessert, banana bread.
ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: Probably koala bears, they look so cute and cuddly.

If you read this and would like to play, then you're tagged! Happy Playing!

6 comments:

Lana said...

fun!

Mall Worker said...

I wouldn't touch Lima beans either!

Chellie said...

Very cool and fun to read! Loved it!

Unknown said...

Chalk, eh? I was a tang eater..straight out of the bag. I'd highly recommend that over yours. :-)

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I love lima beans! I'll eat yours then. And I'd love to try your lettuce wraps...

If you get the chance and want to play along with another meme, be sure to stop by & participate in a Photo Tag of Your Mom here!

Anonymous said...

I love lima beans!! And so do my kids!! But then again, we're not very picky eaters!