February 20, 2007

Breakfast is Served


Yesterday I slept in because I was up with sick little S during the night and because the kids didn't have school. M and J were hungry and asked if they could have cereal, I said yes. They told me that they could get it by themselves, so I let them. A little bit later they told me to get up because they had a surprise for me. I even had to close my eyes while they led me down the hall and into the kitchen. When I opened my eyes, this is what I found. They were so excited to have breakfast all ready for me. It consisted of a bowl of Weight Watchers cereal, a brownie, a glass of water, and a bouquet of hershey kiss roses. They were so cute. They kept asking me if I was happy and if I liked it. I of course loved it.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!! kids are the best! My hubs and my daughter would make me breakfast in bed when I was pregs with the Beast...it would be eggs which made me sick, but I'd gag down a few bites and act as happy as I could in front of them!!! lol.

Amanda said...

I love it! Weight watcher cereal a brownie and hershey kisses. How sweet!

Suzanne said...

LOL! Weight Watchers cereal with brownies and kisses! Only kids would think of that. How sweet! :D

nikko said...

How thoughtful! Your kids are so sweet.

Lei said...

That is sp sweet... we used to do that for our parents every chance we got! My kids gave me my first breakfast in bed for Mother's Day last year and it made me so happy!

Gina said...

They are so creative and thoughtful!

Gabriela said...

Love the weight watchers cereal served alongside a brownie and kisses! To sweet!

Chellie said...

You're a lucky mom! How cute is that?? I'd love to have a brownie for breakfast!