June 30, 2016

Stuff

Trying something new, acupuncture.  I'm having absolutely no luck in the knee pain department.  I hurt every day.  Chronic pain is exhausting.  Something's got to change because I can't keep living like this.  So, acupuncture is next on my list.  My friend has done it and said that it helps manage her pain.  If I can get a little relief it would be worth it.  I was super sore afterwards and I have to keep going back, so we'll see how it goes.

Kenzie at BDT

Her team won 1st place with their performance dance and won the award for being the hardest working team.  They were so excited.  Kenzie said BDT was a blast and she loved every minute of it.

Girls camp was last week and was a success! We got a lot of positive feedback from ward leaders, so I was super glad to hear that.  It takes a lot of prayer, faith, time, planning, time, creativity, and oh yeah did I mention time? to plan girls camp.  I hope everyone had a great time and that they learned something new, made new friends, or benefited in some way.  It was busy, and I'm  tired!

No comments: