May 28, 2015

Hodad's


We love watching "Diners Drive-ins & Dives".  One day that went to Hodad's and Ry has wanted to try it out ever since.  So, when we were in San Diego it was only fitting that we go!

It's a teeny place with hardly any room to walk.  It's decorated mostly with different license plates.  It's a very fun place and everyone should make sure to stop there.

We ordered our food to go because it was SO packed in there.  
I'm betting it's always that way.

The burgers were delicious!  Probably one of the best I've had.  Now, I'm not a super picky eater and am pretty happy with most everything I eat, but these burgers were fabulous!  I'll definitely be sure to go there next time we are in San Diego!

As you can tell we all really enjoyed our food.
Jo would've liked it but she wasn't feeling very well, so she missed out on the deliciousness:(

No comments: