January 19, 2010

Fedora and Flapper Hat

When Uncle Alec and Aunt Kelly were here visiting we went to the mall and did a little shopping. J found this headband with the netting in front that she wanted so much. Kelly is so nice and bought it for her. She was thrilled. She even wore it to church. It was so cute.
S and Alec didn't want to shop with the girls, so they went and did their own thing. Al called Kelly to tell her which store they were in, so we could go find them. So, we were walking in the mall to go find them, and the next thing I see is Alec and S standing in one of the store windows like mannequins. It was hilarious. They had been there for like 5 minutes just holding still. I guess they got some good looks from others. Anyway, S had this fedora on. He fell in love with it and once again Aunt Kelly was so nice and bought it for him.
He wears that thing all the time. I love it on him.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

They are sooooooooooo cute!
What a fun shopping trip.

Lei said...

I love hats! My kids won't wear them. I just bought a cute one for myself... but Ihad to be talked into it. It will probably be on the blog soon. :)

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I wanna shop with Aunt Kelly! Cute hats, fun memories! xoxox