July 10, 2009

M's Birthday

Birthday Girl!




M turned 10 on the 8th. I know I say it often, but I can't believe how fast my children are growing. She is such a sweet girl. She is very reliable and willing to help. After breakfast I took her shopping. It was just the two of us, and we had a great time. She picked out some cute dance clothes and then we went to the mall and went to Claire's for some jewlery, make-up, and fake nails. What more could a girl want?!
!
She chose to eat at Tucano's, which is a favorite. So yummy!
Afterwards we went to 7 Peaks to enjoy some more swim time. She had a great birthday until the very end of the day when her ipod was so rudely stolen. I felt really bad for her. She kept crying and saying how stupid she was. It was very sad. Other than that, her birthday was a success and she had a really good day.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

M is such a beauiful girl.
I'm so sorry about the ipod. I can't believe people are so mean.
Poor M.

Yvonne said...

So sorry about the iPod.

Happy Birthday to M.

You may say it all the time, and you as time passes even more quickly, you will say it MORE OFTEN--they grow way, way, way too fast.