July 12, 2009

Dani's Baby Shower

Dani


Yummy food which included a chocolate fountain!


I made her a diaper cake as her gift. It was very fun to do.
It was the first time I'd ever made one, so I was very nervous,
but I think it turned out ok!

We had a baby shower for Dani last week. It turned out so nice. There were a lot of people there, and baby Tatum got a ton of cute things. Dani is the cutest pregnant person ever. Her belly is so cute and tiny. We all can't wait until Tatum is here. Only about 6 more weeks!!

4 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

I love the diaper cake! Are you sure you have never made one before ;) Turned out so cute!!

Mikelene said...

Great job with the diaper cake! Love the name Tatum.

Yvonne said...

I LOVE THE CAKE. Great job.

I think the name Tatum is so cute. Hope she is a good 6 weeks.

Shortcake and Company said...

Love the diaper cake...it turned out more than okay.