Last night DH and I went to bed very exhausted. Our four darlings were snuggled sound asleep in their beds, we were snuggled sound asleep in our bed. We awoke to the sound that no one wants to wake up to. Our fire alarms started going off. I've never seen DH get out of bed as fast as he did. We both hopped up and headed for the kids rooms to go get them, but then the alarms stopped. We checked every room in the house, the basement, the garage, and the outside. Nothing. We checked to make sure all the kids were okay, they were. My heart was racing so fast, I was scared to death. Then they went off again. They don't have batteries, so we knew it wasn't that. Then we thought maybe it was the carbon monoxide detector, it wasn't. I still don't know what it was, all I know that is that I was scared. It took me at least an hour to get back to sleep. I am SO grateful that nothing happened.
I am a SAHM to 2 beautiful girls and 2 handsome boys, wife of an amazing man, daughter, sister, aunt, and friend. I love scrapbooking, dancing, reading, and trying new things. I feel so blessed to have the life I have.