April 17, 2007

Blog Off


I'm sitting here blogging, and my sweet little J came up to me and asked if she could play a game on the computer. I told her yes but in just a minute. She then looked at me and said, "Blog off, Mom!" I started cracking up. She is such a cutie and always makes me smile.
Yesterday I was still not feeling very well and had just put the 2 little boys I watch down for a nap, so I decided to lay down. J asked if she could watch T.V. while I rested. I said yes, so, she did. I started coughing and asked her to get me a drink of water. She hopped right up and brought me one, and then said, "Mom, if you need anything else, just ask." It was so precious!

4 comments:

Chellie said...

That is so sweet. I just love moments like that! What a cutie!

Mel said...

She's beautiful!

Amanda said...

What a cutie!!

Tori :) said...

That's awesome. Too cute!