January 18, 2016

Where Does the Time Go?

November and December sure flew by.  We kept plenty busy and enjoyed the holidays to the fullest.  Maybe that's why I didn't post, or maybe it's because I'm a huge slacker.  I didn't even take any pictures at Thanksgiving, but I can tell you we had a great time visiting family, eating to our hearts content, and enjoying a break from school!  So now here I am posting.  I guess better late than never.

Every Christmas we love to go see the Live Nativity.  This year was a success.  It was cold, but not too busy so we were able to take our time enjoying each part of the experience.  

The boys with one of the "guards".  Loving Tanner's face in this pic!

...and the girls inside the "city".

It was a great night.  I love making these memories and enjoying the kiddos who seem to be growing up way too fast.  

No comments: