September 9, 2014

More Medical


It has been a bad couple weeks in our home.  Ry was in the ER 3 times last week for various things:  possible blood clot, possible bowel obstruction, etc.  He has been miserable.  He's lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks.  Finally he's starting to feel better, it's been a long hard recovery for him.  I feel really bad that he's had such a hard time.  He's ready to be up and feeling "normal" again.

I guess I was feeling left out or something because Sunday night I hurt myself.  I was standing on the couch and wiping off the blinds.  When I stepped down, I stepped right onto a charger and the prongs went into the bottom of my foot.  Holy cow, it hurt so bad.  I think I cried for at least an hour.  Ry said you could hear the cord crunching into my foot.  I can't walk or drive.  It's super lame.  Ry and I are a real pair walking around, him with a recovering knee and me with a busted foot.  We're both limping around on crutches.  It's a lovely sight.  Hopefully this is the end for us and we can move on and have no more injuries for a very very long time.  Now all we have to do is wait for our enormous hospital bills that are awaiting us.  Oh the joy!

No comments: