October 21, 2011

Hikes

We went on our annual Grotto Trail hike this summer. The kids always enjoy this one because it's easy and they get to play in the waterfall at the end. We love going!

On Labor Day we hiked up to the Timpanogos Caves. This one was much harder (at least for me it was). But, we all made it to the top. It was a beautiful hike.

We went on a tour of the caves. It was quite a bit cooler inside the caves, about 40 degrees.

There were a lot of cool formations to see and everyone really enjoyed it.

A view from the top of the mountain. That small line going across the bottom of the picture is the road. I'm not sure how high up we were, but it was pretty high. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Aah, I miss all you guys. I want to move back just so we can hang out :) I feel like I'm missing out on... stuff :)