May 6, 2009

Look Who's 8!


Yesterday my little Cinco de Mayo baby turned 8. How the heck did time go by so quickly? This guy has been waiting to be 8 so that he could be baptized. We had a short little celebration because yesterday was super CRAZY, but we will redeem ourselves. He was happy to get his presents: scriptures with name embossed, scripture bag, scout shirt, scout book, and "wolf" slide. He was thrilled with his gifts and was smiling all day long.
S is my little trouble maker. He drives me absolutely crazy, but I love him SO much. He's got a great smile and the most tender heart. So, when he goes through his little crazy-naughty moments it's so hard to be mad at him. He puts on that little charm and gives me a big smile and then it's so hard to stay mad.
Happy Birthday Bubba!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday "Big Boy".
We love you sooooo much.

Lana said...

Happy Birthday!!! 8 is great!!

Klin said...

I give my kiddos scriptures when they turn 8, too!

Happy Birthday!!!!!


PS: May is the best month to have a birthday.

Mel said...

The BIG 8 is such a neat birthday! Isn't it neat that scriptures and scout shirts make these little men happy:) Happy Birthday!

Chelsey said...

Hooray for Spencer! Time for scouts and baptisms!

Shortcake and Company said...

I can't believe he's 8 either! What a cute, er, handsome little guy!

Fisher Family said...

Happy birthday Spencer! When's the baptism?