May 12, 2009

APX Party


My sis Ange invited the kids and I to go to her works summer kickoff party on Saturday. It was a blalst. It was by far the best work party I've ever been to. When we first got there everyone got a new shirt and we entered our names in for drawings.

There were a ton of bounce houses, slides, and mazes for the kids to play on. It was catered, and the food was so YUMMY! BBQ is not my favorite, but this was good food! There were also scones and snow cones. You could have as much as you wanted. I think each of the kids had at least 2 or 3 snow cones.
There were a ton of drawings for prizes. M won a hat. I won skullcandy, which I guess is supposedly some really good expensive headphones. I'd never heard of them before, shows how much I know. I probably won't use them, so I guess I'll try and sell them. Ange won some luggage worth like $300. It really was a great party.
They had a cash cage where you stand in one of those boxes and cash blows all around and you have 30 seconds to catch as much as you can. Well, all of my kiddos got to go in there. They thought that was the best ever. Combined they "caught" $98.00!!
We stayed for a long time and just hung out. The kids had a blast winning prizes, playing, and eating. It was a great way to spend a Saturday while DH worked.
Ange is such a good Auntie going down the slide with J!!
This was the only picture I got of S. The rest of the time he was out running and playing. I could barely get him to hold sort of still for this one picture.

6 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Ah ha...Ted worked for APX last summer. Looks like a fun party!

Fisher Family said...

How'd you guys get so lucky... you get to do all the fun stuff!

Suzanne said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful day! Hopefully the kids were all worn out by the end of the day and went to bed early! :D

Chelsey said...

You guys have been busy! You do so many fun things! (looks like we're done with 70's!)

Yvonne said...

What a fun day. I bet the kids were tired at the end of the day.

I have a good life said...

How fun. That sounds like the greatest work party ever! :)