March 11, 2009

11

I can't believe I have an eleven year old. CRAZY! T turned 11 last Saturday (the 7th). He is growing up right underneath my nose. He really is a good boy. He's smart, even though he is a big procrastinator and hates homework. He is a great helper and adores his dad. I am so glad that he is part of our family, what would we do without him?
T loves babies and little kids. He always has. When M was born he was only 16 months old, but he held her and loved her and was super gentle with her. That has been the case ever since. He loves to hold babies and is happy to sit there and hold a baby for a long time. And, kids love him. It's very cute. Here he is with his newest cousin Natalia!
My birthday boy, with a sports cake, of course!
T just finished a season of basketball. He loves sports, just like his dad. He had a really awesome season and was the highest scorer at each game!

T recieved his "Arrow of Light" award. He worked so hard for this, and was so excited to get this award. This is the highest award a boy scout can receive. Now, he's on to 11 year old scouts.

Love you T!

8 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

What a sweet son you have! I am so nervous to raise a son. I'm especially nervous about doing scouts. V you are doing a great job! I can't believe you have an 11year old either. It means we are all getting older- AH!
Happy Birthday T!

Natalie said...

I love that sweet boy.:)

Yvonne said...

Oh I remember when my boys were 11--such a fun age.

Happy Birthday to your T.

allison nadauld said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe he's 11. Wow! Time flies

Mikelene said...

I can still remember when he was born!! Crazy! I'll have to scan in some pics I have of him & Morgan & then e-mail them to ya. I was remembering his birthday (the other day) & that you were a teen mom for a few days when he was born. :) Happy belated Birthday, T!!

Chelsey said...

Cute boy; hope he had a great birthday!

Happy birthday to you Val! I had no idea and I hardly see yoy anymore.

Gabriela said...

Happy Birthday! I just read about his birth on your mom's blog. :)

My oldest just turned 11 too. I can't believe it.

Rowberry Family said...

Wow! I cant beleive he is 11 either! Such a cute pic with his new baby cousin. I hope he had a great birthday!