April 1, 2013

He's 15!



I can't believe this boy is 15.  I know I say that all the time, but it's true that time flies.  He was so excited to open his presents that he woke up at like 5:00 a.m. to see what we had gotten him.  I was half asleep and he eagerly sat on the bed and opened up his Skull Candy headphones and XBOX live gift card.  I was such a sleepy head I didn't get any pictures.  Oh well, he was thrilled.  We did all sing to him that evening and enjoyed some homemade Payday bars.  YUM!


T is a smart guy, and a nice guy when he wants to be.  However he is a messy guy.  He HATES cleaning his room.  On this particular day M was in there "showing" him how to do it.  Good thing I love him!



2 comments:

Obat herbal darah tinggi said...

Thank you very much info,,,,,,

Obat tumor said...

Thanks the info ...........