August 10, 2012

Lucky Peak Around Camp

I know it's been major picture overload from our reunion, but we had so much fun I couldn't leave anything out. It was a reunion I'm sure all the kiddos will remember!

  
Showing off our dance moves!

Grandma brought some craft stuff for the kids.


Brad & Kristy

Saige, Mason, & Hannah

Aunt Kristy with Saige, love this picture!

Kevin chopping wood for our campfires.

Grandma relaxing.

Sidney relaxing.

We had a devotional each night around the campfire.


M & Aubrey

The kiddos playing with Mason.


J & Mason hanging out on the boat.

M dancing with Saige.  Saige loved M!

Poor Alexa got sick, but found a nice place to rest.

S & Wyatt

Big girls helping out with the little girls.

Hubby and I were assigned to cook breakfast as one of our meals.

Cute cousins.

Me and Mason

More cooking, we sure ate well!

These little girls sure love Jalen!




6 comments:

obat tradisional kanker payudara said...

useful information and insightful

victoria said...

I simply added your website to my favorite features. I really like reading your posts. Thanks!
dubai offshore company incorporation
dubai offshore companies

jelly gamat said...

thanks for information

jelly gamat said...

thanks for information

jelly gamat said...

thanks for information

jelly gamat said...

thanks for information