December 6, 2011

Boise Zoo


The day after Thanksgiving we loaded up in the car and headed over to the Boise Zoo. It was a little chilly, but there were no crowds so it was perfect. We had a lot of fun. I decided that if I ever got a pet, I would want a finger monkey.

Aren't they so cute?! I think so!


J loved the play things. She thought the giraffe slide was super fun.


Kelly liked the slide too:)


The kids had fun "trying on" these giant ears.


T's turn!


Even Alec got a turn!


We also "tried on" the giant tortoise shell.


Everyone really had a great time.


DH was a good sport and played along with everyone else.


Doing a little safari driving.


Love my bubba!


Fun cousins!


We had a great visit. I always love going to spend time with family!

(For some reason some of my text is underlined and I have no idea how to fix it. Help?)

No comments: