September 11, 2011

J Turned 9!

Now that we have a power cord, I can actually use my computer. My little baby turned 9 on the 27th of August. I can hardly believe she is all grown up. She had some very specific things in mind that she wanted to do for her birthday. First on the list was Trafalga.

First she wanted everyone to ride the "Frog Hopper".

Next on the agenda was rock climbing.

They all took turns.

The girls finished and then we were off to do Laser Tag.

The girls, DH and I rode the merry-go-round and...

...the boys rode the go-carts.

They also did the bumper boats. DH and I opted not to do that activity. We wanted to stay dry.

J wanted to go to Grandmas for dinner, presents, and cake. So when we were all done at Trafalga, we made our way over there to enjoy the rest of her birthday.

This cute little girl is always so much fun to be around.

J with her chocolate cake and pink frosting made to order.

I hope she had a wonderful party. I love this girl so much and am so glad she is part of our family. How lucky I am to be her mom!

No comments: