April 26, 2009

Zions National Park

While we were in St. George we decided to drive in to Zions National Park. None of us had been there before so we decided it was a perfect time to go. It was a little cooler that day, which was perfect for hiking. It is absolutely beautiful there. We hiked around for a couple hours and enjoyed all the beauty around us. The kids did pretty well with all the hiking. J only had to be carried a few times. Luckily she is a little light weight!
We did a hike called Emerald Pools.
This is a view looking up from where we hiked.

A moment where the boys are actually getting along.



Cool waterfall.






I think this rock was called the "pulpit".




Hiking with friends!




11 comments:

Lana said...

so pretty!

Katie said...

that looks like so much fun!
C:

fawndear said...

I'm a bit jealous. I grew up in Utah but never visited any of the parks there. Now I live too far away. UGH!
Your kids are lucky that your taking them to so many wonderful places and giving them great memories to look back on.

Amanda said...

It is so pretty there!!! How fun that you guys got to go and explore! Love the pictures!

We will be down mother's day weekend! I can't wait to see you guys!

the cummins family said...

Wow! You guys are so lucky. I'm jealous. It looks like lots of fun. Wish I could have been down there, but I'm happy to finally have my little boy here. I was a little sad that I wasn't there with girls. I'm hoping to make to Logan!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Very cool, I love that park. Hey, I entered Tiffany in a mother contest online and she is a finalist. . .go to my blog tomorrow, for the link to VOTE FOR HER. . . I do hope she wins! xoxo, Sarah

Chellie said...

I love Zion's. I still consider S. Utah home.

Klin said...

Very beautiful scenery.

Chelsey said...

I love that place. That is prettiest place and a lot of hikes too. We went there in the spring also way back when and I've wanted to go back so bad.

Brandee Lloyd said...

Hello I think you forgot someone. ME!

Suzanne said...

I LOVE Zions. So beautiful!