February 17, 2009

34 Reasons


Today is my sweet hubby's 34th birthday. What an old man! I'm so in love with this guy and here's 34 reasons why:
1. he's kind
2. he can always make me laugh
3. he's loving
4. he's a GREAT father
5. he's an amazing kisser
6. he holds the priesthood
7. the kids adore him
8. he makes friends easily
9. he's athletic
10. he encourages me to do good
11. he's helpful
12. he's smart
13. he works hard for our family
14. he's my best friend
15. we don't fight
16. he takes me to the temple
17. he loves the Lord
18. he's a good speaker
19. he holds my hand
20. he comforts me
21. he plays with our kids
22. he's good at games
23. he shares my joys
24. he shares my sorrows
25. he takes me on dates
26. he can fix things
27. he's willing to learn
28. he listens
29. he cares
30. he makes people feel welcome
31. he's a good missionary
32. he's got a cute butt
33. he wants the best for our family
34. he's mine
I LOVE YOU BABE!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

12 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Hey Happy Birthday Ryan! You are pretty old... at least you still have your hair... which is more than I can say for Steve!

Anna said...

Happy Birthday!

allison nadauld said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Cute post Val.

Lana said...

Happy Birthday!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday to a cute guy!
Love n' hugs

Mikelene said...

Happy day-after-your Birthday to your DH!!

Amanda said...

Happy bday! I think Kevin called last night...I wasn't with him! I hope he had a great day!

Yvonne said...

Happy Birthday--fun list.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Happy Birthday Old Man! Now you are as old as me and Damian! Hope to see you all this summer, we'll spend a week in Provo, so we'd better! xoxoxo

Chelsey said...

So cute; hope he had a great birthday! You old man!

Brandee Lloyd said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!! Val I think you are probably the sweetest wife I know.

Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! He sounds like a great guy. My hubby also turns 34 in just a couple of weeks. It sounds SO old to me! :D