October 2, 2008

River Park Fun

We've gone to the river park a couple of times in the past little bit. It's only about 10 miles up the canyon from us, and it is so beautiful. We like to go up there and eat and then go for a walk, or let the kids play, or just hang out.

The leaves are starting to change now, and the colors are beautiful. The kids love to come here and hang out and run wild. It's a great time for all!Who doesn't love to throw rocks in the water? The kids had a great time doing this. T was learning how to skip rocks.

The girls found some indian grass and had a great time "dressing" R up. He was a good sport about it, and they were cracking themselves up.

Some playground fun!
Another walk down by the water.

9 comments:

Mikelene said...

I love being outdoors in the fall! What a great family activity.

Amanda said...

How fun! That would be a fun place to take pictures at. We should do them I am down there for the witch weekend. Does R work on that saturday?

Rowberry Family said...

How fun, We are headed to the canyone this weekend to see all the fall colors! :)

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Hi there, cutie!! OK, I really wish I wouldn've called that weekend I was in SLC, Sorry about that! Sarah

allison nadauld said...

I miss the fall leaves there. It jsut doesn't compare!

Michael said...

Hey I'm Suzanne's sister...Sorry it took me so long to reply! Thanks for the compliment! You have an adorable family!
-Karalee :)

Lei said...

Oh what I would give to be there right now. I miss the colors of Fall SO MUCH!

Meg said...

Looks like so much fun! I love fall.

Yvonne said...

I'm sure it's a lot colder now--glad you had a fun time.