September 27, 2008

BYU Museums & Brick Oven

The kids were out of school on Friday, and DH was surprisingly able to get the day off. So, we got up in the morning and headed out for a day of fun! We took the kids to BYU to go to all the fun museums there. We also went out to eat at Brick Oven. The kids were well behaved, we ate good food, made great memories, had a wonderful time, and enjoyed our family time together!
The "boys" waiting for their pizzas.

Me and my girlies!


Standin in front of a Liger at the Bean Museum.

Inside the mouth of a giant crocodile at the Earth Science Museum.


My foot next to a T-Rex.


In front of the Art Museum.

There was no photography allowed inside so we took pictures outside instead.

Jumping off the wall. These were so fun to take.

J at the Museum of People and Cultures.



13 comments:

Mikelene said...

What an AWESOME day! Looks like y'all had so much fun! My fave pic is of the kids jumping off the wall---nice shot.

nikko said...

Cute pictures!

Mmm... Brick Oven. I remember eating there a few times. Yummy.

Razzle Dazzle Berry said...

gotta love family days....enjoy them when they happen which it looks like you did!!!

Cheri said...

I just love spontaneous family days. Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!

Shortcake and Company said...

Now that sounds like a fun day. What a way to have fun with no school! You guys are a great family.

Amanda said...

I'm totally loving the picture of all the kids in front of the art museum with their arms around each other! How fun!

We might come down for the witch weekend thing! I hope we can make it!

Are you coming up this weekend when the boys go and do their "manly adventures"? It would be fun to see you!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

cute pics, i miss the brick oven

c. griffith said...

How fun! I can't wait til my boys are old enough to enjoy and understand that kind of stuff.
Charmela

Chelsey said...

What a fun family day! I love Brick Oven; I go there as many times as I can! Cute kiddies.

Christine said...

oh i love brick oven...and the byu museum looks so fun..we never have been there...so we are so bummed we didn't get a chance to see you guys but it was crazy...we had noooo time for antying cuase they had us in meetings round the clock...i saw my parents for literally 10 minutes! Sad..but we'll be out again and will for sure stop in..and i didn't get to hike the y either...oh well...i am glad you guys are doing good and fun taht you got a job at the school...what a great place to work! SO close to the kids...they are beaufitul...hope your little black eye girl is better...she is gorgeous by the way! Love you guys

Klin said...

Love Brick Oven.

Your WOW! Big difference, Big. Huge.

Yay for good times with your family.

Yvonne said...

What a great day--I want to go and see that liger (I didn't know they had one until recently ; )

Mel said...

I miss the Brick Oven!

I have a picture of my boys in front of that same Liger:) Looks you all had a great time. your family is looking so grown up!