April 15, 2008

Warm Weather




We had so much fun in St. George. It was a nice little get away for our family. M has a little friend on the dance team with her, so we came down together and stayed in the same hotel. The weather was beautiful. We love swimming, which means we love the warm temperatures. Every spare second we had, the kids wanted to be swimming. They are my little fish. We spent a lot of our time in the pool. It was great. We got to wear our capris, flip flops, and short sleeves. Sometimes I wish we lived somewhere like St. George where the weather is warmer more than it isn't. I love the sun!



It's crazy that we went from upper 80 degree weather, got in the car and drove home to 50 degree weather. I'm so ready for the cold to go away for good. It's supposed to spring for goodness sake. It's not supposed to be snowing like it was today. What is that all about?


Ever since we got home, all the kids can ask about is when they can go swimming. They are ready to bust out the sunscreen, swimming suits, and towels for good. Unfortunately we are going to have to wait a bit longer before our warm weather is here to stay and we can enjoy soaking up the rays. But, as soon as it is, I know we'll be swimming, swimming, swimming! It's a good thing we have our 7 Peaks passes waiting to be used!

8 comments:

Tonya said...

I hear ya, I'm ready for the sun as well. We have had the weirdest spring weather this year. 80 one day and snowing the next. Come on warm weather.

Yvonne said...

I was so surprised when Heidi sent us a text saying it was snowing in Utah!! (Our snow is ALMOST gone--I am so happy ; )

Glad you had a great time in St. George.

Chellie said...

St. George is awesome... I grew up there!
I'm with you on the warm weather. I could never take the cold like I did when I lived in Utah. The warm/hot weather is ideal for me and rejuvenates me. I get into a "funk" when I am in the cold. :)
You can move here... it's been in the 90's for a solid week now.

Klin said...

I almost packed us all up to move there when we got back and it was snowing. . . . 2 weeks ago.

My girls were in the pool nearly the whole time, too. They had a blast. Glad you all did, too.

Rowberry Family said...

Great pics of the Kids! Iam jelous of the warm weather that you got to enjoy! Last weekend it was warm here and now its sunny but cold again DARN WEATHER!

Saedi said...

I'm so jealous. That looks like so much fun! We should plan to have you guys come with us to Dan's parents house soon. They have an indoor pool, so we can swim whatever the weather!

Cheri said...

It is so hard to leave the nice weather isnt it. We went to Kentucky for spring break and had to come home to colder temps too- not fun!

Suzanne said...

This is the perfect time of year to go to St. George. My parents used to take us for Conference weekend and I remember always laying by the pool listening to Conference.

I'm sure it was a huge shock to come back to the cold. I really can't believe that it's snowing in April! I want my summer back!

I'm glad you had a fun trip! :)