June 29, 2007

Bubbles



We went to the park for a picnic for our June family birthday party. Grandma D. brought a blow up pool and some homemade bubble solution. They made huge bubbles out of various objects like a hula hoop, string, a plastic bottle, a strainer, straws and other such stuff. The kids had a great time making giant bubbles. It was a loads of fun!
We also played on the playground, the boys played catch, and we played a fun game called Sheepherder's Golf. The weather was perfect and it was a great day to be out.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

What fun to do for a family birthday party! Looks like a blast.

You were wondering how to put the rocking blogger picture on your blog, I'll do my best to explain how.

First click (right click, hit save as) on the graphic and save it to your computer. Then go into your blog to your template. click on add page element and then click on add picture to blog. Download the picture from the file you have on your computer like you do when you add a picture to your blog post. Then click save changes. Does that make sense? Email me if you still have questions, I'll try and explain it better. amclaws at msn dot com.

Lana said...

gma D is soo awesome!

Mall Worker said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm so going to have to steal that bubble idea!

Suzanne said...

How fun! Do you use liquid dish soap to make the homemade bubble solution? My boys would go just nuts over bubbles that big. What a fun grandma! :D

Chellie said...

Very fun!! What a totally cool gram!

I still see the pink hair.. I think it is ADORABLE!!!

Glass Half Full said...

What fun!! Grandma D looks like one cool gal too -- and I'm sure she was a BIG hit!!!

Gina said...

What a GREAT idea! Your family is so creative... one of the many reasons I love visiting your blog!